Happy New Year!
Have a fantastic new year. I hope that you had a good break over the holidays, and are ready for the next year. I cannot believe that 2008 is almost over, and they in just a few hours it will be 2009.
What is even more scary is that in just a few hours, South Africa will be the 2010 football world cup in less than 600 days! There is still loads of preperation and building to complete, but I am sure that we be ready!
So, what have been my hilights over the past year?
- I became an uncle to Sebastian - I am now three uncles
- I visited Malawi
- I wrote an ebook
- I watched Ben Zander speak
- I was appointed as Lt.Gov, Education and Training for Toastmasters SA
- I went to Canada and USA
- I drank some great wine
- I renewed my drivers license (hopefully)
- I ate some great food
- I won a speech contest
- I had some great braai’s with friends
There are a few low-lights, but this is about celebrating the good things, so here’s to 2009!