Published April 23, 2013
The Sedov arrives in Cape Town for the first time in 77 years, and I just happened to be in the V&A Waterfront today to get some shots.
And here is some detail of the rigging, imagine having to untangle that lot.
Receive weekly email updates of all new blog posts.
aeroplanes Airshow Animals Argus Cycle Tour barcelona beach black and white blue boats Buildings Cape Town car cars castle church clouds dogs emily fishing Flowers food harbour HDR Kalk Bay Lakeside langebaan mist Muizenberg Music night photos prague rain Restaurants sea sky sunrise sunset table mountain Travel venice Water wine yellow Zandvlei
- Ted Jansen on How to renew your South African drivers license
- Tim Truluck on How to renew your South African drivers license
- Eleanor on The Silver Falcons
- Kate on Jurassic Sunrise
- Kate Olsen on Lion’s Head
- Craig Strachan on Table Mountain and Cape Town
- Sharon on Table Mountain and Cape Town
- Marinda on How to renew your South African drivers license
- Craig on 34 things to do when stuck in bed
- The thing on 34 things to do when stuck in bed