For R5 you can get rid of your road rage. Now that sounds like a bargin. I saw this smashed up taxi in the middle of a soccer field in a built up area. That is a little strange.
The field was behind a sturdy fence, so it could not have just been left there. The writing reads:
3 shots for R5
Come and get rid of your road rage
I assume that the enterprising owner was allowing you to take three shots at his smashed up taxi (with a gun?) for R5. The field is just behind the Sanbel Building in Belville. Can you shed any light on it?
Update (16 May 2011), today I drive past and they are gone. The plot thickens…
A flyer that I found in my postbox. This doctor is offering some remarkable services. He must be highly skilled, and all those services for only R50 (about $6).
I have just finished learning a piece of music by one of my favourite composers, John Cage. The piece is called “4’33 silence”. I did find it a bit difficult to learn, so I have taken the liberty of editing it to just 33 seconds.
“a seductive twist on reality…leave all inhibitions at the door and let loose as this adult-themed production takes you on a sexy thrill ride…part burlesque and part cabaret”
It was on at the New York New York hotel. I never got to see it, but it looks really interesting!
So, do you live in Reality, or Zumanity?
Update: 3 Sep 2011
I have noticed this picture referenced on a “White News” website. I would like to make it very clear, that my post was not meant to be a reference to “racial submission of whites to non-whites”, or any such thing. I neither support nor endorse such websites. I find both pro-white and pro-black websites very disturbing.
I find it sad that for so many people race is still such a large factor in their thinking. I believe that people should
not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character – Martin Luther King
I have been stuck in bed for over two weeks now, and while Lois and everybody is being really wonderful, I am board!
So, here are 34 things to keep you busy when stuck in bed!
- Catchup on your reading
- Surf the net
- Catchup on your newsfeeds
- Phone all your friends
- Cleanup your mailbox
- Download and play with virtual lego
- Arrange your MP3 collection and create new playlists
- Try to understand what the globs on your MRI scan actually mean
- Create lists of things to do when stuck in bed
- Check your e-mail about 100x per day in case anything interesting has happened since the last time you checked
- Change the colour scheme on your computer
- Figure out if downloading the 3gig installation for the trial version of Warcraft is really worth it
- Read more books
- Play online tetris
- Google everybody you know
- Play on Facebook
- Play on LinkedIn
- Create Christmas Shopping Lists
- Research every medical procedure known to man – just in case
- Write aimless blog posts
- Update the layout of your website
- E-mail all your friends
- Stare out of the window
- Google your doctor
- Shout at the cat for "bathing" on the bed
- Read even more books
- Wonder which book to read next because by now you have read all the good ones
- Cleanp your desktop (on your pc)
- Play every game that came free with your computer, and realise why they are free
- Defrag your harddrive
- Read even more books…
- Google your pets
- Order warcraft online because the download is too big
What have I missed, I am sure I will be adding to this list shortly…?
Watch out for the next installment of this exciting drama – alternative treatments recommended to me (by non-experts) for a slipped disc!